A2X provides the market
with an efficient and cost effective trading venue to secondary list and trade shares.
An experienced team hand-picked from across the financial services and technology industries, run the exchange. This experience, combined with cutting-edge technology and stable systems enable a seamless trading experience for our brokers.
The Benefits of Trading on A2X
By looking cross-market you can ensure that you are getting the best deal for your clients and are following international best practice.
Brokers now have a choice of trading venue. Narrower spreads and increased liquidity generate material savings while brokers enjoy a 50% reduction on the
end-to-end cost of transacting.
Should one market experience issues, listed shares will still be available for trade.
Our Exchange model
The A2X model is a Multilateral Trading Facility styled exchange platform operating as follows:
- Trading in qualifying equity securities
- The matching engine is an anonymous central order book
- All orders will be lit and matched on price/time priority
- All trades currently take place on-market
- A high performance, low latency platform
- Internationally proven technology
All trades executed on the platform will be cleared by A2X Clear as follows:
- Clearing takes place on a mutlilateral basis
- Settlement occurs on a T+3 rolling contractual basis
- Settlement is assured and monitored by the A2X settlement committee
- Strate is the appointed Central Securities Depository
A2X has developed a post trade system that enables our brokers to undertake agency trades on behalf of their clients and easily manage the deal allocation and settlement process – more detail can be found here