A2X MeCRAS Solution
After much engagement with our brokers, A2X in partnership with a leading local tech company, MCI, created a post trade system called Member Client Record and Allocation System (MeCRAS).
MeCRAS allows our brokers to undertake agency trades on behalf of their clients and easily manage the deal allocation and settlement process.
The system facilitates integration between the brokers’ downstream systems allowing for seamless end to end processing. MeCRAS is also hosted by A2X which means technical integration into the brokers infrastructure is simple
Brokers who adopt MeCRAS can now easily transact across two venues by:
Automating principal DLXOP entries in to BDA (for position keeping)
Enabling agency allocations
Automating journal entries for principal and agency transactions middle monies
Store client account details – Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs)
Receive executed trades
Update broker internal upstream or downstream systems
Receive and validate agency allocations
Pass allocations / late allocations (T+1) / reallocations / cancellations onto A2X Clear
Receive status updates from A2X Clear
We are delighted to share that MeCRAS is now live and is being rolled out to some of our brokers.
If you would like to find out more about MeCRAS or schudle a demo, please contact Brett Kotze on
firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 088 5007
- Store client account details - Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs)
- Receive executed trades from A2X and import JSE trades to update the blotter per client
- Update broker internal upstream or downstream systems
- Receive and validate agency allocations
- Pass allocations / late allocations (T+1) / reallocations / cancellations onto A2X Clear
- Receive status updates from A2X Clear