In order to trade on A2X, you’ll need to become an approved broker. Should you wish apply to become an A2X member – simply follow the steps below.
Alternatively contact an approved broker to trade on your behalf – the list of approved brokers (members) can be found here
- Request the A2X Membership Application Pack by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The A2X Membership Application Form must be completed by applicants seeking membership to A2X for Trading Services and Trading and Investment Services.
- You are welcome to contact the membership team on +27 11 722-7560 prior to completing the application to explain the process to you.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Submit scanned copies of all supporting documents together with your application form.
- Prepare a hard copy file for collection by us or delivery to our offices by arrangement.
- We will review your application and supporting documents and provide our initial feedback.
- Any additional information requested may be sent to us via email to the address provided above.
- Once we receive all supporting or outstanding information, we will provide final feedback on our assessment of your application documentation.
- Once you have satisfied all the application requirements, we will issue a formal approval letter.
- On approval of your application, you will need to test and conform your trading systems on A2X’s trading environment.
- Prior to go-live on A2X, you will be required to log on and test your production network and production trading systems with A2X.
- Complete the Client Onboarding Questionnaire and submit to the same email address provided above. This could be submitted together with the application in step 1 but must be submitted no later than 2 business days before activation on A2X.