The fast, fair Stock Exchange
A2X is a stock exchange playing an integral part in the progression of the South African market-place. An experienced team hand-picked from across the financial services and technology industries, run the exchange. This experience, combined with cutting-edge technology, stable systems and an agile environment enable A2X to provide the market with an efficient and cost-effective trading venue to secondary list and trade shares.
- A2X is owned by a small group of founding shareholders, management and staff. In addition, African Rainbow Capital holds a 20% stake and broad-based empowerment company Nala a 10% stake.
- At A2X, we strive to empower the market with choice by providing a complementary venue for companies to secondary list shares for trade.
- A2X is a licensed and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (former FSB) and the Prudential Authority (SARB).
- By using the latest high-performance exchange technology supplied by Aquis Exchange in the UK and though other efficiencies, we are able to offer large fee savings on the end-to-end cost of transacting.
- A2X fits into the existing capital market infrastructure and uses Strate and its participants to settle all trades transacted on A2X.